- Adult On peak – £7.50
- Adult Off peak -£6.50 (Before 5pm weekdays)
- Lunch time – £3.50 (12-2pm, 2 hours climbing Mon-Fri except bank holidays)
- Concession – £6 (Concession rates apply for over 60’s or students with a valid card)
- Junior – £5 (Under 16)
- Under 4 years free with one paying adult
Annual and offer passes:
- 12 month pass – £350
- 3 month pass – £100
- 1 month pass – £40
- 12 visits for the price of 10 – £75
- 12 month pass – £250
- 3 month pass – £80
- 1 month pass – £30
- 12 visits for the price of 10 – £50
- Shoes – £2.50
- Harness – £2.50
- Belay device – £1
- All three for – £5
Any visitor coming to the centre is required to become a member unless under the instruction of a qualified instructor. Lifetime membership costs £3 per person.
PLEASE NOTE: All U18’s and novice climbers will only be allowed entry if accompanied by a competent adult climber who is also a member of The Climbing Unit.
When coming to the centre for the first time as an individual you are required to fill out a membership form, read the conditions of use and if bringing a child under the age of 18 then fill out a parental consent form. This can be a little time consuming especially at busy times so if at all possible you can download and print off a form or just have a read through the conditions of use.