Direct Debit Memberships are here!
It’s finally happened, we’ve heard all about these new fangled payment options for a while and we’ve finally taken the leap. You can now sign up for a rolling direct debit membership option for £39 a month for adults and £30 for juniors. Starting on the 1st of October. You will also get a 10% discount on all full price shoes in the shop.
If this is of interest to you please chat to a member of staff next time you are in and we can sort this out for you.
We will still be offering all other methods of payment, this is just an additional option available for those who like to save.
T’s & C’s apply
Sensible stuff – Direct Debit membership
- Our membership subscription is a monthly flat rate.
- There are no contracts, joining fees or cancellation charges.
How does it work?
- You can only sign up in person at The Climbing Unit. Your first payment will be for the remaining days of the month based on a pro rata payment against the normal monthly subscription which will need to be paid for upon sign up.
- At the time of signing up you will be asked to provide an email address which we can send a link to to provide bank details for the direct debit payment from which a recurring payment will be taken on the 1st of the month until you decide to cancel.
- You can cancel at any time without penalty. Access to your membership services will continue until the end of the current billing cycle. No pro rata refunds will be given.
- If you wish to cancel please contact us. As long as your request to cancel is submitted before midday on the day before the end of your billing cycle you will not be charged the next months fee.
If there are insufficient funds in your account on the date your subscription is due, we will attempt to take two more payments before a note on your account is made that payment was declined. Your membership services will be suspended until you settle your account.
- We reserve the right to change our membership pricing and introduce cancellation charges at a future date, but we will always let you know before we do so with enough notice for you to cancel your membership without additional charges.